When you are visiting attractions, it is first and foremost a good idea to choose attractions and sights that have a sustainable profile.
It may be that they are marked with GREEN ATTRACTION and make an effort to minimize CO2 emissions.
You can also help with the green effort by choosing an attraction that is marked with GREEN ATTRACTION or equivalent.
If you want to do more you can help by:
- Use less disposable service and more recycling service
- Order / take only the food that you can eat, so you avoid food waste
- Drink more tap water and less spring water
- Help the attraction sort the waste so that it is recycled as much as possible
- Walk, cycle or use public transport to, from or around the attraction whenever possible